1587 of our over 125,000 users community have been drafted to Join the BackStage Access program.
With the BackStage Access, these super-engaged users of ours will receive the most brilliant updates about the Launch Event and the new Squirrly SEO 2018 before anyone else.
This has always been talked about in secrecy since February 2017. The present blog post is the first publicly written piece of evidence that confirms the existence of the Squirrly BackStage Access.
Some of you might still join if you send a message to [email protected] saying “I want in!”. – after I receive this from you, I’ll know what to do.
They’ve already received:
- The EarlyBird tickets for our Launch Event, on the 27th of April 2017. (only 300 seats will be available.)
- Hints as to what Squirrly SEO 2018 will innovate on
- The story about the Biggest Problem With SEO on WordPress and the reason why most WordPress sites can’t outrank sites made on other platforms (plus, the email also mentioned the solution to this)
The tickets are free, but they are limited. The BackStage members have already claimed most of the tickets and currently they are the only ones who have heard about the Launch Event of Squirrly SEO 2018.
There will soon be a Special Beta version for Squirrly SEO 2018 available only to them.
There will be a Contest that will only be made available to the BackStage members.
We’ve officially opened the Squirrly Backstage. It’s not too late to join yourself.
Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- 1587 People Have Entered the Squirrly BackStage – the VIP zone for the Pre-Release - April 10, 2017
- There is a New Squirrly. Your Free Upgrade is Here. - April 4, 2017
- What can you tell us about Squirrly SEO 2016 vs Squirrly SEO 2017 - March 30, 2017