We are proud to announce that Squirrly SEO has recently made the list of FrontRunners for top SEO Platforms Software on Software Advice.
Software Advice’s FrontRunners list features the top products in a certain category, ranking tools based on usability and customer satisfaction (as rated by user reviews).
What does it Take to be Listed in Software Advice’s FrontRunners report?
With an Overall Score of 4.63 / 5, Squirrly SEO was named by Software Advice as a leading SEO software platform in their 2021 buyer’s guide report.
Check out Squirrly’s complete profile on Software Advice.
Each software product must meet certain requirements in order to be included for consideration in the list of Frontrunners. Only products that earn top user ratings make the cut.
The FrontRunners methodology uses recent, published user reviews to score products on two main areas:
- and Customer Satisfaction.
Usability is based on user feedback from the last 24 months of the analysis period. The Usability Score is calculated based on the following criteria:
- Functionality: End-user ratings on “Functionality.” This makes up for 50% of the total Usability score.
- Ease-of-Use: End-user ratings on “Ease-of-use.” This makes up for 50% of the total Usability score.
Customer Satisfaction is based on end-user ratings provided within the last 24 months of the analysis period. The Customer Satisfaction is score is calculated based on the following criteria:
- Value for Money: End-user ratings on how valuable users consider the product to be relative to its price. This makes up for 25% of the total Customer Satisfaction score.
- Likelihood to Recommend: End-user ratings on how likely they are to recommend the product to others. This makes up for 25% of the total Customer Satisfaction score.
- Customer Support: End-user ratings on the product’s customer support. This makes up for 50% of the total Customer Satisfaction score.
You can learn more about the methodology HERE.
Software Advice is a part of Gartner Digital Markets, a leading provider of research and analysis with a mission to equip technology buyers with objective information which supports making educated purchasing decisions.
Software Advice helps businesses and organizations of all sizes navigate the software selection process by providing detailed reviews from validated users, comparisons, and research.
The FrontRunners badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
FrontRunners constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Software Advice or its affiliates.