Asking yourself the following questions?
You’re not the only one:
– Don’t worry, they’re good questions to ask and everyone is secretly asking them.
Click any item below to see a video explaining them (and a super short post if you want to read):
- Does Squirrly SEO work with Elementor? (at 2 hours and 20 minutes in this webinar I show you Elementor SEO)
- 100% Compatibility with all other Page Builders for WordPress (like Divi, Oxygen Builder, WP Bakery)?
^^How can it work? – It works exactly like it works with Divi. Watch this video so see how.
- Why is Squirrly SEO faster than all the other WordPress SEO Plugins?
- What do SEO Plugins do for you as a WordPress user and how does Squirrly completely exceed that?
- How can you use Squirrly SEO together with other WordPress SEO plugin, if you don’t want to quit Yoast, RankMath, SEOpress, SEO Framework, etc?
- Can Squirrly SEO make my existing SEO plugin a lot more powerful? -Yes. Here’s how. (compatibility mode with other plugins)
- Why did my rankings go down? Can such a thing happen? Is it normal? – Yes. Watch this video. You need an Audit score over 84 to avoid this. Work with Daily SEO Goals and Focus Pages to reach Page 1 of Google search again.
- What does Squirrly SEO do incredibly well compared to the rest of the SEO Plugins on WordPress? – explained in this video after the first few minutes.
- Are there any users and customers of Squirrly SEO from whom I can learn how to be successful? – Yes, there are many of them. Read them here.
These are questions that you may ask while working on your WordPress SEO.
Since the content is video, it’s super short and very easy for you to follow.
The success stories are well worth reading because they show methods that made those customers successful.
In many of them, the customers talked about the exact features and tools from Squirrly SEO they used to reach page 1 of Google search.
P.S: Over a thousand listeners have subscribed to our podcast: The Marketing Education Cloud podcast. (available on Youtube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, our own podcast site)
Be sure to subscribe as well if you too want to learn more about new marketing strategies and problems that appear on WordPress sites.
- Gartner Digital Markets Ranks Squirrly SEO as a Top Product in Its Category - July 1, 2021
- Squirrly SEO Listed among the Best SEO Tools of 2021 in New Capterra Shortlist Report - June 22, 2021
- Squirrly SEO: May Updates - May 22, 2021