Starting a business involves having a vision, a purpose for it, something that is greater than just making a profit. Of course, this doesn’t apply to everyone.
But all those of you who understand where I’m coming from also understand this: Building a company and, most importantly, growing it requires you to provide value and to share the knowledge you’ve gained.
This article is not meant to be sentimental. Its purpose is to remind you that Squirrly SEO was built not just to be a great product for you to use. It was created to help you succeed, to build a world of knowledge, a world which will empower you to chase your dreams and help you provide value to your target audience.
Why We’re Doing This Giveaway
- Because we want to celebrate. And what better way to celebrate than by giving you a lot of awesome prizes? Perhaps you’re asking yourself what we are actually celebrating. If you didn’t know already, we hit over 100k users for the Squirrly SEO plugin! If that’s not a reason to celebrate, I don’t know what is.
- Because we want to say “Thank You”. When so many people believe in a product you created, it calls for showing gratitude. We want to give back to you, even if it’s only a small percentage compared to what you’ve given us. But it’s a start.
- Because we want to re-engage you in our conversations. We have so many amazing people following us on social media and who are part of our email lists. Yet, lately, we felt that these people are not as engaged as they used to be. We want to change that and hope to start many more conversations with you.
- Because we want to help you become better marketers. We had one thing in mind when we choose the prizes for this giveaway: How can we help our audience become better marketers? From asking ourselves this question to choosing the prizes, it was only a matter of minutes.
On that note, I think it’s time to tell you a little bit about the prizes, don’t you think?
The #BetterMarketer Giveaway Prizes
1. Squirrly SEO PRO
We couldn’t have put together this giveaway without including 5 licenses for Squirrly SEO that you can use for an entire year.
2. Starbox PRO
We think that a blog is pretty much incomplete without an author box. That’s why we’re giving away 10 Starbox PRO plugins that you’ll have for a lifetime.
3. ContentLook Business
We have 40 licenses for one of our newest tools – a visual analytics platform for your website. If you’re tired of trying to figure out Google Analytics, then you’ll fall in love with ContentLook.
4. Post Plugin
Another tool that we’ve been working on. This plugin will show you what’s happening with your latest posts and also how they’re performing on Google. We threw 50 Post plugins in the hat for this giveaway.
5. Marketing eBooks
We carefully selected some of the best marketing eBooks out there. Ten, to be exact. Here are the titles:
- Ann Handley – Everybody Writes
- Guy Kawasaki, Peg Fitzpatrick – The Art Of Social Media
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World
- Neil Patel – Hustle
- Andy Crestodina – Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
- Scott Stratten – Unmarketing
- Pat Flynn – Will It Fly
- Ryan Holiday – Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
- Joe Pulizzi – Epic Content Marketing
- Jay Baer – Hug Your Haters
6. Video Marketing Webinar
10 lucky people will get the chance to take a look behind the scenes of our YouTube GetGrowthTV channel, a place where we show marketing tools in action.
Come Celebrate with Us!
We invite all of you to enter our giveaway and start a conversation by telling us on Twitter what is it that you do to become a better marketer.
We’ve already seen so many interesting responses from many of you, so we’re also planning to do an awesome blog post to include all of your ideas. Who knows, maybe your answer will get featured in it as well.
Don’t wait any longer! The clock is ticking. Giveaway ends on October 16.
Latest posts by Florin Muresan
- Business Planning Your Greatest Wins. Step by Step Guide for Squirrly Business Level - January 26, 2018
- One Page. Multiple Keywords to Rank it For. - January 25, 2018
- Unbeatable SEO Strategy – How to Supercharge Your Core Keywords and Dominate the Relevance of Your WordPress - January 23, 2018