We’ve reached over 1,517,000 downloads for Squirrly SEO Plugin. For the 2016 version, we wanted to give you an impressive tool that will help you boost online visibility. So my task was this: Figure out a way to offer you amazing PRO Tips of only best practices that have already worked for tens of thousands of people before you.
I said that the best way to do this was by observing the people who wanted to share data with us in the past. They needed new ways to improve their stats, so we did sort of an automated group learning. All the research we’ve made has now been shaped into two different features of Squirrly 2016:
– The SEO Star
– The Online Visibility Score
You'll be shocked by what we learned about Online Visibility by doing group learning with 49,000… Click To Tweet
These people taught us all the aspects that a WordPress site needs to have in order for it to be successful: from first-page optimization, to the perfect sitemap format, we’ve learned it all.
These teachings have forced us to push development further, because we learned that doing just small bits of what you see in your SEO Audit from Squirrly is not enough.
You have to create an amazing structure that will allow you to stand out on search engines and social media. Then, you need to start researching keywords. If you never study what’s going on with the content that you publish, you will never learn. You will never get better.
The SEO strategies of these 49,000 people were different. And their results came in different ways, that’s why it’s not optional to check your progress. It’s mandatory that you keep a close look on your Performance Analytics and on your SEO Audit.
We’ve learned a lot more and Howto.squirrly.co (the Knowledge Base for Squirrly SEO) will become a most valuable resource center in the following months, all due to what we’ve learned. You’ll get to see it yourselves.
But that’s NOT the best part. The best part is that you will get to see exactly what we’ve learned is necessary for WordPress sites to succeed on search engines and also on social media.
We’ve turned this into a process and we came up with a new assistant feature that helps you reach SEO Star.
And after you’ll become an SEO Star, you’ll start working on getting a better Online Visibility Score.
In this article, I will show you more about reaching SEO Star and also how we calculate the score for Visibility.
3 Facts You Need To Know About SEO Star
– Our tests showed that if you become an SEO Star, you’ll increase your site traffic with about 280%.
– Reaching SEO Star is mandatory if you want to start being successful with your website. Otherwise, all the efforts of publishing content will go to waste because the website is just not ready yet.
– Reaching SEO Star will help your visibility on both Search Engines and Social Media.
To be able to go through the next part of the article, you’ll have to upgrade to Version 6.1.0By upgrading to Squirrly 6.1.0 your #wordpress site will be able to reach SEO Stardom Click To Tweet
5 Fast Fix It Solutions for reaching SEO Star:
This is for a test website. In the above image you see where I am now. Currently, I’ve done some small things on it, but I want to get it to SEO Star.
Currently, I’ve done some small things on it, but I want to get it to SEO Star.
The First thing I will do is:
1) Do a Keyword Research
After doing this, go back to WordPress -> Squirrly -> Dashboard
You will see that your SEO Star level has gone up!
2) Check for SEO Errors in Your Website.
3) Get Your Sitemap from Squirrly – It supports Images and Videos. Works 100% with multisite installs.
4) You will see Your SEO Star Increase.
5) Get The Latest Version of Squirrly – It’s called 6.1.0
That is Squirrly 2016. Go and upgrade it! It will show you all that you need to do to increase your online visibility.
As I kept saying: All that we’ve learned from 49,000 people using both WordPress and Squirrly has been turned into the SEO Star Feature.
And you can also go ahead and read about how you can get an amazing Online Visibility Score – Great resource by Calin Vingan, the CTO of Squirrly
Latest posts by Florin Muresan (see all)
- In the Wake of 2017 and 2018 for Squirrly SEO. Your License, Understanding Payments and Launch Dates. - March 21, 2017
- Squirrly is Set to Release the Next Versions of Squirrly SEO. Get Early access to the 2017 Features - March 7, 2017
- Introducing the Vision for Our Youtube Channel – How to Get Growth For Your Business - March 3, 2017