Believe it or not, the first half of 2020 is already gone, and we made sure to end it with a bang.
The Official Launch Event for Squirrly SEO 2020: Smart Strategy took place on the last day of June and we’re happy to say it was our biggest community event yet.
As part of the Big Launch:
- Squirrly SEO 2020 went live on Product Hunt. You can still check out the official listing and show your support.
- We hosted a 2-hour YouTube Event that included a detailed presentation and DEMO of the product. (can be seen here)
- We dropped DOZENS of prizes in the chat section of the YouTube event and the comments section on Product Hunt. (prizes included 5 Squirrly SEO PRO subscriptions).
It was a big day, and we put a lot of effort and time into making everything happen.
But it was worth it.
1st Place in the WordPress Category on Product Hunt
1st Place in the Google Category
1st Place in the Virtual Assistants Category
And if you look at our Product Hunt Page right now, you’ll see that there are over 100 comments from people who have already achieved amazing results using Squirrly, as well as from people who got excited by the promise of what the new Squirrly can do.
The chat section of our YouTube event was also popping with dozens of comments that kept us on our toes.
Numbers are just numbers, though; what’s really important is what they represent.
And that can be summed up with three big words:
Trust. Support. Engagement.
For that, we want to thank each and every one of you who joined the launch, showcased your interest and support, and made us feel like a million bucks.
If you didn’t get a chance to join us on Launch Day, you can still watch the recording of the YouTube event.
Watch the recording of our YouTube Event here.
And if you’re curious to know what people had to say about the new Squirrly on Product Hunt, you can still read their comments.
- Divi SEO for WordPress – Divi Builder and Theme with Squirrly - November 10, 2020
- Don’t Miss Out on those Easy SEO Tasks which Lead to Big Results - October 30, 2020
- SEO Basics You Need to Master (Actually Not that Complicated) - October 20, 2020