The Visibility Score shows how probable it is for your website to be ranked high on search engines and how people engage with your content on social media.
A good visibility score means that you have reached top 10 rankings for your optimized posts on search engines and you have good social media engagement for them.
How to increase the site visibility using Squirrly SEO
1. First you have to switch Squirrly SEO on from Squirrly > SEO > “Let Squirrly SEO optimize this blog”
- add Custom Title, Description and Keywords for the home page (See the slides)
- activate the Open Graph for Social Media (See the slides)
- activate the Twitter Card (See the slides)
- activate the JSON LD Structure (See the slides)
- activate the Sitemap and add it to Google Webmaster Tool (See the slides)
- add the Google Analytics tracking in your site (See the slides)
- add your site to Google Webmaster Tool, Bing Webmaster Tool and Alexa Tool (See the slides)
2. Fully optimize each article for the right long-tail keyword (3-5 words). See the slides
3. Use the Squirrly Snippet for each article to add custom title and description. Try to use the keyword at the beginning of your title. See the slides
4. When the SEO Audit is ready for your site, try to improve your score up to 80 by completing the To Do list. (See the slides)
Squirrly is made to simplify your on-page SEO and to help you write optimized articles even if you are not a SEO expert.
We received so many success stories from people who use Squirrly SEO plugin for their websites or e-commerce sites.
Latest posts by Calin Vingan (see all)
- 20 Simple Methods to Get Inbound Links for Your Website - July 19, 2016
- How to Find the Solution to All Your Mobile Website Optimization Problems - August 6, 2015
- What is the Site Visibility Score? - April 26, 2015