- Mentors at Startup Weekend Mures in 2014
- The Best Presentation Award at the Balkan Venture Forum
- Startup Spotlight 2013 finalists
- How to Web Startup Spotlight 2012 finalists
- 2014 Finalists at the CEE Awards
What has the Press written about Squirrly?
We were covered by Press from the US, Germany and Romania so far
- Boston.com presented information regarding our Launch event, that we had on the 20th of December 2012, for the Beta of Squirrly SEO. It also mentions the angel investment we’d received from our great board members.“Squirrly is the game that gets your products and skills noticed online on over-drive.” – TechCrunch
- For the Excellence in Customer Service that Squirrly offers to it’s users, Delivering Happiness featured an amazing piece. Delivering Happiness is the movement started out by Zappos, a billion dollar company and we’re happy they featured us.
- TechCrunch.com mentioned us as finalists of How To Web 2012, where we were one of the 8 finalists, out of the over 300 hundred companies that have registered for the competition.“Squirrly is the game that gets your products and skills noticed online on over-drive.” – TechCrunch
- Adevarul.ro we had a case study featured on the biggest media holding from Romania. The case study is about how we made our launch event a complete success, have it deliver more then we had expected and what tools we used for it. (FULL DISCLOSURE: our CEO is a professional blogger for Adevarul.ro)“There are a lot of articles on the web about the importance of holding a webinar or a series of webinars, but there’s not one article that sais how you can be succesful at organizing one. A startup from Cluj-Napoca, Romania (with the company registered in the UK) presents the exact method they’d used to organize a succesful webinar.” – Adevarul.ro (translated)
- Grunder Szene a well-known publication from Germany, covering startups, has written about the angel investment we received from Ibrahim Evsan (angel investor, serial entrepreneur and one of the most popular bloggers in Germany) and Philipp Kandal (Co-Founder and CTO at Skobbler, leading mobile apps company, having deals with Mercedes, BMW and others.).
- Goal Europe, a publication that covers startups from the CEE, has mentioned us as one of the short-listed companies who made it to the Startup Spotlight competition organized at How To Web 2012.
- How To Web.co the biggest Tech Conference from the Eastern Europe wrote on its blog about the fact that we were 1 of the 8 companies who made it to the finals at Startup Spotlight 2012. A total of ~300 companies participated.
- GeekCelerator.com a VC fund from Romania wrote on their official blog about us being finalists at their Disrupt or Die event from 2012.“Squirrly team (Florin Muresan and Calin Vingan) is aiming to disrupt publishing by offering bloggers virtual assistance with a technical tool and gamified approach to make blogging easier and more rewarding.”
- Today Software Magazine presented us as one of the startups founded in Cluj-Napoca and that also got an angel investment there. We were one of the first startups from Cluj to receive angel financing.
- MoneyStreet.ro a publication focused on business has covered our CEO’s workshop on How To Start a Startup Business in Cluj-Napoca. We wrote about organizing theworkshop in this article (3 Years of Learning by Doing).
Our workshop was also covered in ClujLife, ZiaredeCluj, Realitatea.net, MonitorulCJ and 10 others.
- Design Dune covered our product as one of the 11 tools they recommend for WordPress Automation.“Squirrly helps you find the right keywords to rank by, in less then 2 minutes and check your on-page SEO in real-time.”